Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana State Technology Services (TSTS), a state government owned company, has developed a unique system through which attendance in schools and others can be monitored on a real time basis. Meanwhile as per the system, devices like swiping machines are installed in schools or offices and a four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are captured.
A senior official of TSTS told the devices are equipped with net connectivity and once the four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are entered, they (devices) communicate with servers and a (authentication) response comes back in about less than four seconds. He said the attendance data can be accessed on dashboards at multiple levels by the Head Master of the school or institution, the district-level education officer (for his area) and the Head of department in Hyderabad (across the state).
He added the dashboard
is either on a PC or a laptop and moreover the system works as per set
standards in the area. Further the official added that it has been successfully
tried earlier and the education department is expected roll out the project in
about 10,000 schools in the state.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open