Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana State Technology Services (TSTS), a state government owned company, has developed a unique system through which attendance in schools and others can be monitored on a real time basis. Meanwhile as per the system, devices like swiping machines are installed in schools or offices and a four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are captured.
A senior official of TSTS told the devices are equipped with net connectivity and once the four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are entered, they (devices) communicate with servers and a (authentication) response comes back in about less than four seconds. He said the attendance data can be accessed on dashboards at multiple levels by the Head Master of the school or institution, the district-level education officer (for his area) and the Head of department in Hyderabad (across the state).
He added the dashboard
is either on a PC or a laptop and moreover the system works as per set
standards in the area. Further the official added that it has been successfully
tried earlier and the education department is expected roll out the project in
about 10,000 schools in the state.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm