Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana State Technology Services (TSTS), a state government owned company, has developed a unique system through which attendance in schools and others can be monitored on a real time basis. Meanwhile as per the system, devices like swiping machines are installed in schools or offices and a four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are captured.
A senior official of TSTS told the devices are equipped with net connectivity and once the four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are entered, they (devices) communicate with servers and a (authentication) response comes back in about less than four seconds. He said the attendance data can be accessed on dashboards at multiple levels by the Head Master of the school or institution, the district-level education officer (for his area) and the Head of department in Hyderabad (across the state).
He added the dashboard
is either on a PC or a laptop and moreover the system works as per set
standards in the area. Further the official added that it has been successfully
tried earlier and the education department is expected roll out the project in
about 10,000 schools in the state.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes