To participate in the all state governors meet convened by the Indian President Ramnath Kovind, the Tamilnadu state governor Banwarilal Purohit has started to Delhi. This meeting presided over by the Indian President, will be held over a time span of 2 days.
During this meeting, the president will be discussing with the governors of all the states of India, regarding issues in their respective states, along with the discussions on the course of action and remedial measures taken to resolve them. The meeting is mandated to be participated by not just the governors of states, but also by the deputy governors of Union territories as well, to discuss on the burning issues of states.
TN Governor Banwarilal Purohit, who
has set out to Delhi, is expected to meet the Indian Prime Minister Narendra
Modi, and Internal affairs minister Rajnath Singh as well. Reportedly, the
governor will be submitting a detailed report on the Thoothukudi Sterlite
shootout. With the current tense situation prevailing in TN after the Thoothukudi
murders, the state is expecting some turnout on the Sterlite as well as Cauvery
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!