To participate in the all state governors meet convened by the Indian President Ramnath Kovind, the Tamilnadu state governor Banwarilal Purohit has started to Delhi. This meeting presided over by the Indian President, will be held over a time span of 2 days.
During this meeting, the president will be discussing with the governors of all the states of India, regarding issues in their respective states, along with the discussions on the course of action and remedial measures taken to resolve them. The meeting is mandated to be participated by not just the governors of states, but also by the deputy governors of Union territories as well, to discuss on the burning issues of states.
TN Governor Banwarilal Purohit, who
has set out to Delhi, is expected to meet the Indian Prime Minister Narendra
Modi, and Internal affairs minister Rajnath Singh as well. Reportedly, the
governor will be submitting a detailed report on the Thoothukudi Sterlite
shootout. With the current tense situation prevailing in TN after the Thoothukudi
murders, the state is expecting some turnout on the Sterlite as well as Cauvery
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?