On the occasion of the 95th birthday of DMK Supreme M.Karunanidhi, the congress President Rahul Gandhi has sent birthday wishes to the senior leader. The DMK Leader Karunanidhi celebrated his 95th birthday yesterday.
The senior members and the party cadre of DMK had been preparing in full swing over the past few weeks to celebrate the birthday of their leader in a grand manner. Yesterday, on occasion of the leader's birthday, the party members are seen celebrating his birthday by posting wishes over social media, and by cutting cakes and distributing sweets to the public, and expressing their joy.
The powerful leader, known for his
administrative and oratory capabilities and his command over Tamil language,
has been receiving wishes of many prominent leaders, with even the rival party
members wishing him. And the most important among them happened to be from
Congress president Rahul Gandhi, who had taken it to twitter to post a
congratulatory tweet. He had tweeted wishing M.Karunanidhi a happy birthday,
while also expressing that he prays for his health and happiness always.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA