There was chaos and confusion all over, as people of Arunachal Pradesh were seen running and screaming in fear, due to the sudden earthquakes in the state. In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, today there was an earthquake at 11:15 am approximately.
This earthquake had been measured to be having an impact of 5.2 on the richter scale. The earthquake was reported in Tezu of Lohit district in Arunachal Pradesh. Though there are no reports of death or casualty reported from the district, people were in constant fear and chaos, as the buildings were shaken, and several structures fell, getting damaged.
There was a similar earthquake last
year, which was 6.9 on richter scale, in Nyingchi close to Arunachal
border. Due to the earthquake, though there were no deaths or injuries,
the impact of the quake caused immediate power failure, impacting the normalcy
of lives. There were also several aftershocks after the quake, which measured
less than 5 richters.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue