There was chaos and confusion all over, as people of Arunachal Pradesh were seen running and screaming in fear, due to the sudden earthquakes in the state. In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, today there was an earthquake at 11:15 am approximately.
This earthquake had been measured to be having an impact of 5.2 on the richter scale. The earthquake was reported in Tezu of Lohit district in Arunachal Pradesh. Though there are no reports of death or casualty reported from the district, people were in constant fear and chaos, as the buildings were shaken, and several structures fell, getting damaged.
There was a similar earthquake last
year, which was 6.9 on richter scale, in Nyingchi close to Arunachal
border. Due to the earthquake, though there were no deaths or injuries,
the impact of the quake caused immediate power failure, impacting the normalcy
of lives. There were also several aftershocks after the quake, which measured
less than 5 richters.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!