According to sources PM Narendra Modi on his visit to Singapore, visited Indian Heritage Centre. Meanwhile there he bought a madhubani painting. And when the time came to make the payment, he chose SBI RuPay card over any other mode of payment. As per report this was no less than dream publicity for the SBI's debit card, wherein none other than the Prime Minister of India was seen posing while flashing the card. Moreover it is worth mentioning that PM Modi is a big proponent of digital transactions. PM Modi was on a three-country visit (Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore) for five days.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the SBI wrote on its official handle, "Hon. Prime Minister of India, visited the Indian Heritage Centre in Singapore, whose efforts are focused towards bringing the two great nations Singapore and India closer. He purchased a splendid Madhubani painting using an SBI RuPay card."
Furthermore Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on May 31, had catapulted
three Indian mobile payment apps in Singapore at a business event
'Business, Innovation and Community Event' where digital platform was the main
feature. PM Modi launched India's BHIM, RuPay and SBI app. Also, RuPay digital
payments system was linked up with Singapore's 33-year old Network for
Electronic Transfers (NETS). As per report RuPay card was rolled out as an
alternative to the MasterCard and Visa card schemes and to consolidate and
integrate various payment systems in India.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!