Hyderabad sources stated that as part of its goal to acquire additional 10 million customers in a year by opening offline stores in various cities, leading home shopping company Naaptol on Sunday opened a franchise store here its first in Telangana. Accordingly it had already established stores in Indore, Thrissur and Ahmedabad and plans to open them in Jaipur and a few other cities by the end of this year.
Meanwhile Naaptol CFO Yusuf Khan inaugurated the Hyderabad store, which has come up in the commercial hub of Ameerpet. As per report people can now step into the store to purchase apparel, footwear, accessories, electronic devices including mobiles and laptops, home and kitchen appliances, health products and items across a range of categories, all under one roof.
The company said in a statement that the brick and mortar store offers
attractive combos, deals and discounts that will be in sync with the product
pricing offers as shown on television. Khan said "We aim to provide a
robust offline network to our buyers through a combination of offline stores as
well as our fulfillment centres spread across 26,000 pin codes in the country”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar