Hyderabad sources stated that as part of its goal to acquire additional 10 million customers in a year by opening offline stores in various cities, leading home shopping company Naaptol on Sunday opened a franchise store here its first in Telangana. Accordingly it had already established stores in Indore, Thrissur and Ahmedabad and plans to open them in Jaipur and a few other cities by the end of this year.
Meanwhile Naaptol CFO Yusuf Khan inaugurated the Hyderabad store, which has come up in the commercial hub of Ameerpet. As per report people can now step into the store to purchase apparel, footwear, accessories, electronic devices including mobiles and laptops, home and kitchen appliances, health products and items across a range of categories, all under one roof.
The company said in a statement that the brick and mortar store offers
attractive combos, deals and discounts that will be in sync with the product
pricing offers as shown on television. Khan said "We aim to provide a
robust offline network to our buyers through a combination of offline stores as
well as our fulfillment centres spread across 26,000 pin codes in the country”.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code