Accordingly in a call to people of Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu asked the people to defeat BJP and its allied parties. Meanwhile Naidu asked people to teach a strong lesson to BJP and the parties in the coming elections which are supporting it either directly or indirectly. Moreover Naidu in his Nava Nirmana Deeksha in Kurnool district reiterated that BJP has grossly betrayed the state and Telugu people.
As per report he said that the Saffron party is creating hurdles to his government due to its political interests with opposition parties. Furthermore when listing out his government's development activities, Chandrababu said his government has tackled the power crisis in the state within just two months after he formed the govt. Moreover Naidu said he has brought the reforms in electric sector like no one else in the country.
Furthermore Naidu said Grama Sabha and Grama Darshini schemes have been
introduced by the state government to check the ground reality in the villages.
Media reports added that Chandrababu said the state government is doing all
necessary steps to wipe out the woes of people. Further he interacted with
local women, farmers to know their problems. Naidu was accompanied by Deputy CM
KE Krishnamurthy, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma and Rural Housing and
I&PR Minister Kalva Srinivasulu.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!