A Tamil television serial actress has been arrested by the police in connection with an accusation of running a prostitution racket in Chennai. After the information received by cops regarding flesh trade, the police forces had raided a resort in Chennai and found the information to be true.
It was confirmed that the actress, Sangeetha Balan had been running the prostitution racket, and young girls and women from various states were rescued from the place and were transported to rehabilitation centers by the police. Along with Sangeetha Balan, her partner Satish, along with whom she had lured many girls by promising them high paid jobs, besides also offering them roles in TV Serials and movies, was also arrested.
The duo was produced in Chennai
metropolitan magistrate court and was later jailed. Sangeetha Balan had debuted
in films through Karuppu Roja and is currently a part of prominent serials like
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers