With the relations between Tamilnadu and Karnataka always being strained and with tense situations prevailing all over, thanks to the disputes over the Cauvery water sharing. In such a scenario, actor, and president of the Makkal Needhi Maiam party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had met Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy yesterday, and discussed regarding the Cauvery water issues.
Post the meeting, the duo together addressed the press. Kumaraswamy had said that Kamal had discussed with him on how both the states must maintain a cordial relationship, while also treating each other as brothers and sisters, as both the farmers of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are important.
Kamal had appreciated the reception
he received from the chief minister and had said that this problem though in
court, must be resolved by talks between people. He had expressed hope
after the meet with Kumarasamy and said that since there are rains In
Karnataka, they can be kind to share water, as the Kuruvai is coming.
Kamal, however, dismissed a discussion on Kaala ban or films and had said that
he was there for the people.
Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport As per report officials at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) explained that passengers who opt for a web check-in will be able to drop their bags without waiting in long queues and head directly to the boarding gate. A source at the airport told “The passenger needs to go to these machines placed at the counters of the specific airline and place the check-in luggage on the conveyor belt near the counter.
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!