Thoothukudi based Santhosh Raj, the 23 year old, had become the talk of the state, after he had posted a question to Superstar Rajinikanth, who had visited Thoothukudi to meet the families of those injured in Sterlite attacks and offer condolences to the families of deceased. Santhosh had questioned the superstar, who was he, and as he said he was Rajinikanth, the youngster further questioned why it took 100 days to reach Thoothukudi from Chennai, which had no answer from the star, who smiled and escaped from the location.
Days later, after numerous accusations that Santhosh Raj was associated with another youngster named Dileepan who was arrested last year on charges of burning the national flag, and Santhosh himself was branded an anti-national, following which a video was released. The video had Santhosh explaining what he meant by questioning Rajini, as he said, unlike politicians, Rajini did not need power or position to speak out, as he was always powerful, and hence his participation much earlier could have strengthened the protest. Now, the truth behind the protester's video has come out.
Santhosh had been hit on the head
during the protest, despite protesting peacefully, and his mobile phone was
also smashed by a policewoman. Dileep had come to the hospital and had taken a Selfie
with Santhosh, and Santhosh had nothing to with him as well. The youngster, a
part of all college students Union, is known to daringly question even top
political leaders. Santhosh had even spoken to the deputy CM O Panneerselvam,
on how much money they had got from Sterlite, for which the Deputy CM had no
answer but a consolation that action will be taken, following which Sterlite
He had also questioned Minister Kadambur Raju if he will give a written assurance that Sterlite will not be opened again, following which the minister quickly exited the ward. In a shocking revelation, Vasanthi, Santhosh's mother had revealed that, the members of Rajini Mandram had barged into their ward, took Santhosh to a corner and made him speak in the video, and they had told Santhosh to address Rajini as Thalaivar, while also forcing him to tell that he had spoken so when Rajini met, as he wants Rajini to be the next CM, and that he was a fan. Santhosh was also reportedly made to speak to someone over the phone, who was angry over Santhosh's question to Rajini, and these were behind the video of Santhosh that came days after his question to Rajini, and in fact, they were posted by Raju Mahalingam of Rajini Makkal Mandram. With fear on her face, Vasanthi reveals that it is not the politicians she is worried about but the fans of Rajini she is scared of, clearly explaining the crooked methods adopted by so-called fans of the actor to make a protester speak in favor of their matinee idol.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue