According to sources posters and stickers bearing “It’s okay to cry” would now come up across restaurants and public places in Japan allowing the little ones to cry out in open. Meanwhile this comes in the backdrop of slumping birthrate and shrinking population in Japan. Moreover as a counter measure, Governors of 13 states have joined hands in supporting the cause under the “We love babies” project which aims at creating a society that has more tolerance towards crying babies. Japanese society seems to be intolerant of children and at times even go to the extent of refusing to host nurseries or parks as it creates a buzz of playing children.
Eikei Suzuki, governor of Mei, said at a political gathering said “It’s okay to cry campaign is aimed at a change in the social situation, whereby parents do not anymore feel sorry for people nearby when their babies start crying”.
As per report Japan has been witnessing a steady decline in the birth rate
in recent years, with a big chunk of current population already ageing, posing
serious challenges for Japanese economy and labor in the long run. Moreover as
per Health ministry records, the number of newborn babies in 2017 was only
946,060, a second straight low in a row.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?