According to sources posters and stickers bearing “It’s okay to cry” would now come up across restaurants and public places in Japan allowing the little ones to cry out in open. Meanwhile this comes in the backdrop of slumping birthrate and shrinking population in Japan. Moreover as a counter measure, Governors of 13 states have joined hands in supporting the cause under the “We love babies” project which aims at creating a society that has more tolerance towards crying babies. Japanese society seems to be intolerant of children and at times even go to the extent of refusing to host nurseries or parks as it creates a buzz of playing children.
Eikei Suzuki, governor of Mei, said at a political gathering said “It’s okay to cry campaign is aimed at a change in the social situation, whereby parents do not anymore feel sorry for people nearby when their babies start crying”.
As per report Japan has been witnessing a steady decline in the birth rate
in recent years, with a big chunk of current population already ageing, posing
serious challenges for Japanese economy and labor in the long run. Moreover as
per Health ministry records, the number of newborn babies in 2017 was only
946,060, a second straight low in a row.
AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees Hyderabad sources reported that the Congress on Wednesday named newcomer legislator A. Revanth Reddy and former MP Ponnam Prabhakar as working presidents of the Telangana state Congress. Mr Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, who held the position earlier, has been made chairman of the campaign committee. Meanwhile AICC president Rahul Gandhi appointed politician turned actor Vijayashanti
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!