Sources added after frequent breaks from his Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan has spent quality time at a private resort in Araku. Pawan, who wrapped up Vizianagaram tour by Saturday, has taken leave on Sunday and stayed in the resort near Padmapuram Gardens. Accordingly the whole day Pawan was restricted to the resort. Meanwhile early in the morning, he has walked outside his room for 30 minutes, but later he went inside his room.
As per report several Janasena party activists from Paderu and ex MLA of Gajuvaka, Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah, have come to meet Pawan but the Janansena chief hasn't come out to meet. After waiting so long, people who came to meet Pawan were upset and left the place. Previously Pawan had also taken breaks from his Porata Yatra citing his body guards were injured.
Media reports added that usually, Yatras would be
conducted by leaders continuously without any break unless only if any health
issues arises or the Yatra is conducted for long. But since beginning of Yatra,
Pawan taking regular intervals is worrying Janasena workers, cadre who are
afraid that it would send wrong signals. Furthermore Pawan said to have changed
the route of his Porata Yatra after coming to know about CM Chandrababu Naidu's
visit to Srungavarapu Kota ( S Kota) of Vizianagaram district.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!