Sources added after frequent breaks from his Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan has spent quality time at a private resort in Araku. Pawan, who wrapped up Vizianagaram tour by Saturday, has taken leave on Sunday and stayed in the resort near Padmapuram Gardens. Accordingly the whole day Pawan was restricted to the resort. Meanwhile early in the morning, he has walked outside his room for 30 minutes, but later he went inside his room.
As per report several Janasena party activists from Paderu and ex MLA of Gajuvaka, Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah, have come to meet Pawan but the Janansena chief hasn't come out to meet. After waiting so long, people who came to meet Pawan were upset and left the place. Previously Pawan had also taken breaks from his Porata Yatra citing his body guards were injured.
Media reports added that usually, Yatras would be
conducted by leaders continuously without any break unless only if any health
issues arises or the Yatra is conducted for long. But since beginning of Yatra,
Pawan taking regular intervals is worrying Janasena workers, cadre who are
afraid that it would send wrong signals. Furthermore Pawan said to have changed
the route of his Porata Yatra after coming to know about CM Chandrababu Naidu's
visit to Srungavarapu Kota ( S Kota) of Vizianagaram district.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day