According to sources Nagiri MLA and YCP's firebrand woman leader Roja is reportedly mulling over to switch her loyalties once again. Earlier the former TDP leader who joined YCP in 2014 and contested on YCP is now contemplating to join Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly Jagan is not happy over Roja and is quite disappointed with her 'loud-mouthed' nature which in turn reportedly caused more damage to YCP instead of helping the party.
Meanwhile with sympathy wave riding in Nagiri as TDP's senior leader Gali Muddukrishnama Naidu passed away and TDP is likely to field his son from the seat, Jagan said to be thinking of someone else instead of sitting MLA Roja. Furthermore this said to have upset Roja. Roja is now thinking to join Janasena. Moreover, Pawan's brother Naga Babu, who is colleague of Roja in Jabardasth, is trying his best to mediate and rope in Roja into Janasena.
As per report Roja's recent comments also strongly backing Pawan and
presently the talk is that Pawan may want Roja to contest as MP from Janasena
seat. Whether Roja accepts the proposal and switch to Janasena or not is a big
question. Furthermore since Roja has already crossed from TDP to Congress to
YSRCP, one has to wait and see, whether she would also switch to Janasena or
not. Presently at the moment, rumors are rife that Roja too has interest to
join hands with PK.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party