Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said on June 4 that he has "absolute right to pardon" himself as he slammed the opposition Democratic Party for a witch-hunt against him alleging that the appointment of a special counsel is unconstitutional. Accordingly the former FBI Director Robert Mueller is the Special Counsel appointed by the Department of Justice to investigate into the allegation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections in Trump's favor.
Trump tweeted "The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally Unconstitutional! Despite that, we play the game because he, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!". Moreover he stated that "As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, He have the absolute right to pardon himself, but why would he do that when he have done nothing wrong?".
Furthermore Trump claimed that he has accomplished
more than any other presidents in the first 500 days in office. He said "This
is his 500th day in Office and we have accomplished a lot many
believe more than any President in his first 500 days”.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak