Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that 89% of farmers were happy with Rythu Bandhu scheme and stressed that their government was farmer friendly. As per report he also said that the prestigious farmers' insurance scheme called Rythu Beema would be formally launched on August 15.
Meanwhile to implement the Rythu Beema scheme, Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) here under the presence of CM KCR, ministers and LIC Chairman VK Sarma. Furthermore when explaining the concept of Rythu Beema, KCR said that it would cover all the farmers in the state within the age group of 18 to 60 years. Moreover due to some unfortunate circumstances if a farmer dies, within 10 days the family can claim the insurance and had called upon all the farmers to get their applications filled up with agriculture officers concerned and submit them by August 15.
Media reports added that the government has
supplied all MROs with iPad for easier and faster filing of applications. Finally
KCR had given a call to rich farmers not avail Rythu Bandhu money and many have
not claimed their cheques. He added "But for Rythu Beema everyone is
requested to avail the scheme and benefit from it and even he is enrolling his
name in the scheme".
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA