Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that 89% of farmers were happy with Rythu Bandhu scheme and stressed that their government was farmer friendly. As per report he also said that the prestigious farmers' insurance scheme called Rythu Beema would be formally launched on August 15.
Meanwhile to implement the Rythu Beema scheme, Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) here under the presence of CM KCR, ministers and LIC Chairman VK Sarma. Furthermore when explaining the concept of Rythu Beema, KCR said that it would cover all the farmers in the state within the age group of 18 to 60 years. Moreover due to some unfortunate circumstances if a farmer dies, within 10 days the family can claim the insurance and had called upon all the farmers to get their applications filled up with agriculture officers concerned and submit them by August 15.
Media reports added that the government has
supplied all MROs with iPad for easier and faster filing of applications. Finally
KCR had given a call to rich farmers not avail Rythu Bandhu money and many have
not claimed their cheques. He added "But for Rythu Beema everyone is
requested to avail the scheme and benefit from it and even he is enrolling his
name in the scheme".
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers