Washington sources reported that former US president Bill Clinton said he has not spoken to Monica Lewinsky since the revelation of their affair and that while he has apologized to her publicly he does not think a private apology is necessary at this point. Meanwhile in a testy interview with NBC's "Today" show which was aired on Monday, the 71 year old Clinton was also asked for his thoughts on the MeToo movement.
Accordingly the 42nd US president is on a book tour to promote a new thriller, "The President Is Missing," co-written with best-selling author James Patterson. Clinton said when asked if he had apologized to Lewinsky for his affair with the then 22 year old White House intern that "He apologized to everybody in the world".
He said "He have not talked to her," Clinton said. "He has
never talked to her." Meanwhile when asked if he felt he should apologize
privately to Lewinsky, Clinton said "No, he does not. But he did say
publicly on more than one occasion that he was sorry and that's very different.
The apology was public." Clinton added. "He left the White House USD
16 million in debt." Further Clinton also said the press has
"conveniently omitted" a number of facts regarding the Lewinsky
affair "to make the story work."
Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia Washington sources reported that Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims to have slept with Donald Trump over a decade ago, says in her upcoming tell all book that it may have been the "least impressive sex" she had ever had. Meanwhile in her book, "Full Disclosure," Daniels also provides a graphic description
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height