Washington sources reported that former US president Bill Clinton said he has not spoken to Monica Lewinsky since the revelation of their affair and that while he has apologized to her publicly he does not think a private apology is necessary at this point. Meanwhile in a testy interview with NBC's "Today" show which was aired on Monday, the 71 year old Clinton was also asked for his thoughts on the MeToo movement.
Accordingly the 42nd US president is on a book tour to promote a new thriller, "The President Is Missing," co-written with best-selling author James Patterson. Clinton said when asked if he had apologized to Lewinsky for his affair with the then 22 year old White House intern that "He apologized to everybody in the world".
He said "He have not talked to her," Clinton said. "He has
never talked to her." Meanwhile when asked if he felt he should apologize
privately to Lewinsky, Clinton said "No, he does not. But he did say
publicly on more than one occasion that he was sorry and that's very different.
The apology was public." Clinton added. "He left the White House USD
16 million in debt." Further Clinton also said the press has
"conveniently omitted" a number of facts regarding the Lewinsky
affair "to make the story work."
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees