For the historic meeting between North Korean president Kim Jong and American President Donald Trump, Gorkha forces have been specially deployed. June 12 will witness the unexpected and most anticipated meeting of two of the most powerful leaders of the world, Trump and Kim Jong. This meeting will be held in Singapore.
During the course of this meeting, important decisions will be taken on the usage of nuclear weapons and warfare. Vital decision will be made on the dropping of nuclear weapons usage by North Korea in this meeting. The previously warring leaders of America and North Korea have been bonding well in recent times. As a first step of this new found friendship, nuclear deal will be reached, and following that, both the countries will be releasing the prisoners from the other country.
First, America had released its Korean prisoners, and then North Korea released its American prisoners. The two leaders will be meeting at the Shangri La hotel in Singapore, and tight security has been made ready for the occasion. Singapore has decided to provide special Gorkha security for them, and for this reason, 500 trained Gorkhas have been deployed. These Gorkhas are from Nepal, and they are called the most notorious protectors of the world, and they are deployed since their presence has not lead to any troubles in the past 200 years.
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues