With the prices of Petrol and Diesel skyrocketing, a Telangana resident has chosen a strange way to troll and tease the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandu Goud, belongs to Telangana's Rajanna Chirchila district.
He had met the district collector Krishna Baskar, and has handed over a cheque of 9 paise. He has requested the collector to transfer the fund to Prime Minister's relief fund. Chandu Goud has expressed his anger over the reduction of Petrol price by 9 Paise, in this manner.
Due to the rise of Petrol and Diesel
prices, farmers are facing a tough time, even unable to fill the fuels for
their tractors and other farming equipments. Besides, the Telangana government
has imposed a VAT of 32.5% on petrol and petroleum products. Hence the price
petrol and other petroleum products are even higher in Telangana than
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli