The Karnataka High court has ordered the Karnataka government to provide protection to the theaters screening the Superstar Rajinikanth movie Kaala. Kaala is a Tamil movie, produced by Dhanush's Wunderbar productions, and is directed by Pa.Ranjith, and stars Superstar Rajinikanth, Huma Qureshi, Eswari Rao, Samuthirakani and Nana Pateker. This movie has Rajinikanth playing a Dharavi based Mumbai gangster.
With the movie scheduled to release on June 7(Thursday), worldwide, the movie has been gaining opposition from different corners. Fringe elements in Karnataka have demanded a ban on Kaala's release in the state due to Rajinikanth's statements regarding the Cauvery water sharing. The Karnataka chamber of commerce also banned the release of Kaala in Karnataka, citing security reasons.
However, the producers’ council and
the film's team have been fighting it out to remove the ban, besides efforts by
people like Prakashraj as well. In such a scenario, producer Dhanush had filed
a petition in the KL high court, following which the court has redirected the
government to offer police protection to theaters screening Kaala, after the
government advocate had said that the government has no objection in offering
protection. The justice had also said that if the film's distributors are ok
with releasing, then there won't be any issues in the release of Kaala in
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm