Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu started raising his voice against the ruling BJP government at the Centre, one thing is happening in a big way and absolutely his Twitter following is growing enormously these days. Recently Naidu has now reached a landmark, with 4 Million people following him on his official Twitter account '@ncbn'.
Meanwhile as per report this account was opened by him in 2009 when he's an opposition leader and since then he's taking it to talk about government's welfare schemes, governance, and his opinion on different matters and also to criticize his detractors. As per report only Pawan Kalyan is the closest rival to AP CM on Twitter with 3.03 million followers, while Opposition leader YS Jagan is nowhere in the scene with just 697K followers. Furthermore other popular TDP leaders like Nara Lokesh and Galla Jayadev are currently holding 459K and 244K followers, which is way less than the number of followers Jagan has on Twitter.
Media reports added that latest trends indicate
that Chandrababu will be reaching some other big milestones in the number of
follower base on Twitter very soon. Moreover if we look at other incumbent CMs
in India, we have Arvind Kejriwal (13.0 Million), Manohar Parikkar (6.29 M),
Shivraj Singh Chouhan (4.74 M) and Nitish Kumar (4.33 M) ahead of AP CM.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code