Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu started raising his voice against the ruling BJP government at the Centre, one thing is happening in a big way and absolutely his Twitter following is growing enormously these days. Recently Naidu has now reached a landmark, with 4 Million people following him on his official Twitter account '@ncbn'.
Meanwhile as per report this account was opened by him in 2009 when he's an opposition leader and since then he's taking it to talk about government's welfare schemes, governance, and his opinion on different matters and also to criticize his detractors. As per report only Pawan Kalyan is the closest rival to AP CM on Twitter with 3.03 million followers, while Opposition leader YS Jagan is nowhere in the scene with just 697K followers. Furthermore other popular TDP leaders like Nara Lokesh and Galla Jayadev are currently holding 459K and 244K followers, which is way less than the number of followers Jagan has on Twitter.
Media reports added that latest trends indicate
that Chandrababu will be reaching some other big milestones in the number of
follower base on Twitter very soon. Moreover if we look at other incumbent CMs
in India, we have Arvind Kejriwal (13.0 Million), Manohar Parikkar (6.29 M),
Shivraj Singh Chouhan (4.74 M) and Nitish Kumar (4.33 M) ahead of AP CM.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee