Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu started raising his voice against the ruling BJP government at the Centre, one thing is happening in a big way and absolutely his Twitter following is growing enormously these days. Recently Naidu has now reached a landmark, with 4 Million people following him on his official Twitter account '@ncbn'.
Meanwhile as per report this account was opened by him in 2009 when he's an opposition leader and since then he's taking it to talk about government's welfare schemes, governance, and his opinion on different matters and also to criticize his detractors. As per report only Pawan Kalyan is the closest rival to AP CM on Twitter with 3.03 million followers, while Opposition leader YS Jagan is nowhere in the scene with just 697K followers. Furthermore other popular TDP leaders like Nara Lokesh and Galla Jayadev are currently holding 459K and 244K followers, which is way less than the number of followers Jagan has on Twitter.
Media reports added that latest trends indicate
that Chandrababu will be reaching some other big milestones in the number of
follower base on Twitter very soon. Moreover if we look at other incumbent CMs
in India, we have Arvind Kejriwal (13.0 Million), Manohar Parikkar (6.29 M),
Shivraj Singh Chouhan (4.74 M) and Nitish Kumar (4.33 M) ahead of AP CM.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open