According to sources after ridiculing the drop in fuel prices that was in meager paisa, a Telangana man has sent a cheque for 9 paisa to PM Narendra Modi. As per report one Chandu Goud from the Telangana has handed over the 9 paisa cheque to Rajanna Sircilla district collector Krishna Bhaskar during Praja Vani programme and asked him to ensure that the cheque reaches Prime Minister's relief fund. Meanwhile this is after the Telangana state witnessed 9 paisa cut in the petrol.
Accordingly the fuel price said to have hit farmers most while they are bracing up for a new crop. Moreover since farmers use diesel and petrol for their tractors, motors in fields, they are said to have hurt more with the steep hike in fuel prices. Presently Telangana collects a staggering 35.2% VAT on petroleum products in the state which is also reason for its high price.
Furthermore across India, wide protests are done against the rise in fuel
prices. Meanwhile the fuel price is directly linked to international market
price of the crude oil, the heavy duties laid by both the state government and
the central government makes the fuel prices touch sky in India. Moreover ahead
of 2019 polls, the rise in fuel prices is likely to have telling affect on the
poll prospects of BJP.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?