According to sources after ridiculing the drop in fuel prices that was in meager paisa, a Telangana man has sent a cheque for 9 paisa to PM Narendra Modi. As per report one Chandu Goud from the Telangana has handed over the 9 paisa cheque to Rajanna Sircilla district collector Krishna Bhaskar during Praja Vani programme and asked him to ensure that the cheque reaches Prime Minister's relief fund. Meanwhile this is after the Telangana state witnessed 9 paisa cut in the petrol.
Accordingly the fuel price said to have hit farmers most while they are bracing up for a new crop. Moreover since farmers use diesel and petrol for their tractors, motors in fields, they are said to have hurt more with the steep hike in fuel prices. Presently Telangana collects a staggering 35.2% VAT on petroleum products in the state which is also reason for its high price.
Furthermore across India, wide protests are done against the rise in fuel
prices. Meanwhile the fuel price is directly linked to international market
price of the crude oil, the heavy duties laid by both the state government and
the central government makes the fuel prices touch sky in India. Moreover ahead
of 2019 polls, the rise in fuel prices is likely to have telling affect on the
poll prospects of BJP.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code