A political rumour is doing rounds in Amaravati these days claiming that Andhra Octopus Lagadapati Rajagopal had given 130 MLA seats to the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the 2019 elections. Rajagopal had met Chandrababu Naidu in Amaravati last week. While what transpired between them is not known, a minister from Guntur district had pushed some points into circulation claiming that the former Congress MP had given a detailed report of his latest survey on the 2019 elections which favoured 130 MLA seats to the TDP.
The Minister is said to have intentionally floated a few leaks into the media, which are widely being circulated in the social media. It is said that Chandrababu Naidu himself is anticipating 90 seats for his party in the next election, while Lagadapati had given him a whopping 130 seats. Lagadapati’s claim, according to the rumours in circulation, is that Chandrababu Naidu’s image had gone up after he broke the alliance with the BJP. The survey saw a total shift of Muslim votes to the TDP, which went to YSR Congress in the last election. The survey also claims that Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena will eat into the SC vote base of the YSR Congress and not the Kapu vote base of the TDP.
The BJP’s defeat in Karnataka is attributed to Chandrababu Naidu’s leadership, as per the survey and people want the TDP chief to stay in power for one more term. The people are also happy with Chandrababu Naidu’s work for the new capital, Amaravati, which has to be continued and people fear that Jaganmohan Reddy would shift the capital from Amaravati if voted to power. This is going deeper into the minds of the people, the survey claims.
Whether Lagadapati had really conducted the survey or not, the TDP leaders are keeping these positive points in circulation to build a positive image for the party ahead of the next round of elections. Taking advantage of Lagadapati meeting Chandrababu Naidu, the TDP leaders are spreading positive word in favour of the party and the media is circulating the same to change the mood of the people in TDP’s favour. However, it is to be seen if it works in TDP’s favour when the election bells ring in May 2019.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'