The Lok Sabha Speaker had finally accepted the resignations of the YSR Congress MPs on Wednesday. While a notification is awaited from the Speaker’s office on the resignations, the MPs claimed that the Speaker had given them oral approval.
The YSR Congress MPs claimed it as a victory and the party had started celebrations in the State. The party had welcomed the development as that proved their commitment to the cause and sincerity in fighting for the same with the BJP. The leaders also claimed that the acceptance of resignations had proved that there was no hidden understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress, as being accused by the TDP.
The YSR Congress leaders in the State are now throwing an open challenge to the TDP to make their MPs too to resign and seek mandate on the special category status demand. “If all the 17 MPs now with the TDP, including the three defected MPs from the YSR Congress, also resigned, the Election Commission would hold by-elections. It is now for the TDP to tell the people how serious the party is in fighting for the State interests,” said Tirupati MP V Varaprasada Rao, emerging out of the Lok Sabha Speaker’s office in Delhi.
“We don’t need certificates from Chandrababu Naidu or his son Lokesh on our commitment to the peoples’ issues. People know who is committed and who is corrupt,” asserted another MP Mithun Reddy.
One after the other, the YSR Congress MPs and leaders are throwing challenge at the TDP to follow suit and get the by-elections conducted. Will the TDP take up this challenge or come up with another excuse or U turn?
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party