As per report unlike Lokesh, KTR has befriended filmy folks a lot although Lokesh has a filmy connection while his uncle and father in law Nandamuri Balakrishna is actor, his grandfather NT Rama Rao is a great actor and politician, and his cousin Nara Rohit is a prolific actor among young heroes, somehow Lokesh seems to have shown disinterest towards the Telugu film industry and maintained distance from Tollywood.
Meanwhile KTR has friends such as Mahesh Babu, Nagarjuna, and Samantha Akkineni from Tollywood besides several others and somehow Lokesh didn't focus in that area much. Moreover also, the point to be noted is that KTR is in Hyderabad, where the Tollywood is based out of. Further Lokesh doesn't have that advantage and is far away in Amaravati, still he could maintain good rapport with stars, but somehow Lokesh hasn't focused on it since beginning.
Furthermore on the other hand, the controversy erupted over Nandi Awards
also indicate the lack of good industry contacts among the third generation in
TDP, particularly Lokesh. As per report AP state government was no where
involved in Nandi Awards and it was the jury committee which finalized the
award winners, government couldn't hit it back in time. Further besides this,
KTR is quite active on Twitter and cracks jokes with good sense of humor, whereas
Lokesh confines on responding on serious issues and just limits him to the
topic without taping on humor.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open