As per report the shocking incident took place in West Bengal when the owner of an eatery has demanded money from his customers who refused to pay bill after eating Biryani at his eatery joint. Meanwhile according to reports, four persons had eaten biryani each costing Rs 190 per plate. Moreover when the owner of the eatery joint asked money, it said to have turned into fight leading one of the four men to kill the owner.
Accordingly the owner Sanjay Mondal was rushed to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead and this incident was reported in 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Moreover the accused Mohammad Firoz has been arrested by cops and an FIR has been lodged against him. Furthermore the cops suspect that the shooting was provoked by fight over the price of biryani, cops are probing the matter and are investigating whether there is any possible motive behind the killing.
Media reports added that Victim's brother has named the customers who
allegedly initiated the fight and said the victim's family is living in terror.
Sanjay's brother told media "Firoz shot his brother, where there were four
people namely Raja, Firoz, Mogri and Salman. They are hooligans. We all are
very scared and don't know how to run our business peacefully”.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!