As per report the shocking incident took place in West Bengal when the owner of an eatery has demanded money from his customers who refused to pay bill after eating Biryani at his eatery joint. Meanwhile according to reports, four persons had eaten biryani each costing Rs 190 per plate. Moreover when the owner of the eatery joint asked money, it said to have turned into fight leading one of the four men to kill the owner.
Accordingly the owner Sanjay Mondal was rushed to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead and this incident was reported in 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Moreover the accused Mohammad Firoz has been arrested by cops and an FIR has been lodged against him. Furthermore the cops suspect that the shooting was provoked by fight over the price of biryani, cops are probing the matter and are investigating whether there is any possible motive behind the killing.
Media reports added that Victim's brother has named the customers who
allegedly initiated the fight and said the victim's family is living in terror.
Sanjay's brother told media "Firoz shot his brother, where there were four
people namely Raja, Firoz, Mogri and Salman. They are hooligans. We all are
very scared and don't know how to run our business peacefully”.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!