According to sources Chinna Babu aka Nara Lokesh, who was earlier criticized for his public statements and lack of proper strategy, seems to have changed. Meanwhile Lokesh has worked upon himself and also adopted a strategy that appears to be working for him and earning him brownie points politically.
As per report from sources of late, Lokesh has been targeting Narendra Modi but no one else. Moreover although once in a while, he takes dig at Opposition leader Jagan, TDP and Lokesh are smartly targeting only Modi and is cashing in on the anti-Modi sentiment among the people, particularly among the people of Andhra Pradesh who were raging over BJP's denial of the Special Category Status and 18 other bifurcation promises to the truncated state.
Furthermore Lokesh, who is the present IT and Panchayat Raj Minister and
considered as the political successor of Chandrababu in future, has also hired
a Telugu tutor to improve his public speaking in Telugu. Moreover Lokesh also
turning rhetoric and making statements such as Karnataka result is just
"trailer" for the BJP and the "picture abhi baaki hai" for
BJP are winning the hearts of masses. Presently Lokesh is improving which is
also making TDP leaders happy and however, Lokesh himself made it clear that
Chandrababu Naidu is their leader and he will be the CM in 2019 as well.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019