According to sources nothing could cow down thirty year old Pranjil Patil from achieving her dream of becoming a civil servant despite all odds. Meanwhile having lost her vision at the age of six while having a retinal detachment, she now becomes India’s first visually impaired woman IAS officer.
Accordingly Pranjil Patil, a resident of Maharashtra, cleared the prestigious UPSC exam in 2017 and was undergoing her first spell of training at Lal Bahdur Shahstri National Academy of Administration in Mussorie. She is posted to work as Assistant collector for Ernakulum district in Kerala after which she will head back to Mussorie to complete her training. Pranjil Patil pursued her Masters in International Relations from Jawaharlal Nehru University; New Delhi and later went on to get an MPhil and PhD degree to her name.
This was the second consecutive time that Patil could get through the UPSC
exam. She secured an all India rank of 773 in 2016 and was posted to Indian
Railway Accounts service later deemed unfit due to her impaired vision.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi