Media reports added that Patanjali, a company that’s been dominating the FMCG space, wanted to launch its own WhatsApp alternative for local Indians. Accordingly the Kimbho app was supposed to be a big entrant into the Indian youth sphere. Meanwhile Patajanli wanted to leverage its wide popularity and national awareness to traverse into the tech space as well.
Moreover the popularity of Patanjali couldn’t mirror that of Kimbho, there were several mistakes that should have been caught early on by their team. Presently the app has faced a lot of criticism over its poor technology and security lapses. Furthermore a lot of hacks and errors can be processed through the app. As per report the app was also said to have been a white-washing of an existing chat app called BOLO and further this was pointed out by internet researchers, privacy activists and global ethical hackers.
Patajnali claims that they have received 1.5lakhs downloads, the data is
yet to be fully released “Our trial version of kimbho app is no longer
available for download on any platform. We don't take any responsibility for
many duplicate apps showing anywhere. Beware. Please stay tuned,” moreover with
dozens of copycats flooding the market, Patanjali needs to work with Google to
remove these fake accounts before the problem gets out of hand.
Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties Hyderabad sources reported that no Muslim woman candidate has won the Assembly elections after 1957. Meanwhile only two Muslim woman candidates Shajahan Begum and Masooma Begum were elected from Shadnagar and Pathergatti constituencies. Accordingly Muslims in Telangana state are upset over the attitude of political parties in fielding Muslim candidates considering their population.
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!