Media reports added that Patanjali, a company that’s been dominating the FMCG space, wanted to launch its own WhatsApp alternative for local Indians. Accordingly the Kimbho app was supposed to be a big entrant into the Indian youth sphere. Meanwhile Patajanli wanted to leverage its wide popularity and national awareness to traverse into the tech space as well.
Moreover the popularity of Patanjali couldn’t mirror that of Kimbho, there were several mistakes that should have been caught early on by their team. Presently the app has faced a lot of criticism over its poor technology and security lapses. Furthermore a lot of hacks and errors can be processed through the app. As per report the app was also said to have been a white-washing of an existing chat app called BOLO and further this was pointed out by internet researchers, privacy activists and global ethical hackers.
Patajnali claims that they have received 1.5lakhs downloads, the data is
yet to be fully released “Our trial version of kimbho app is no longer
available for download on any platform. We don't take any responsibility for
many duplicate apps showing anywhere. Beware. Please stay tuned,” moreover with
dozens of copycats flooding the market, Patanjali needs to work with Google to
remove these fake accounts before the problem gets out of hand.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites