Media reports added that Patanjali, a company that’s been dominating the FMCG space, wanted to launch its own WhatsApp alternative for local Indians. Accordingly the Kimbho app was supposed to be a big entrant into the Indian youth sphere. Meanwhile Patajanli wanted to leverage its wide popularity and national awareness to traverse into the tech space as well.
Moreover the popularity of Patanjali couldn’t mirror that of Kimbho, there were several mistakes that should have been caught early on by their team. Presently the app has faced a lot of criticism over its poor technology and security lapses. Furthermore a lot of hacks and errors can be processed through the app. As per report the app was also said to have been a white-washing of an existing chat app called BOLO and further this was pointed out by internet researchers, privacy activists and global ethical hackers.
Patajnali claims that they have received 1.5lakhs downloads, the data is
yet to be fully released “Our trial version of kimbho app is no longer
available for download on any platform. We don't take any responsibility for
many duplicate apps showing anywhere. Beware. Please stay tuned,” moreover with
dozens of copycats flooding the market, Patanjali needs to work with Google to
remove these fake accounts before the problem gets out of hand.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi