The Mexican football team's participation in fun events and celebrations even as they are all set to travel to Russia for the FIFA world cup 2018, has created a furor and has become a huge controversy. The FIFA world cup football event 2018 is all set to begin on June 14. 32 countries are participating in this grand sporting event of Football.
The North American country Mexico is pooled in group F, alongside defending champion Germany, Sweden and South Korea. Mexico, which has not even crossed the quarter finals of the premier event, has this time vowed that they will win the cup. In such a scenario, the players setting out to Russia were given a party, and this party was attended by more than 30 women involved in prostitution.
However the Mexico football
federation has said that it was a free day and it was not a mistake for players
to be free. It is not new for the Mexico team to get embroiled in controversies
involving women, as in 2010 they had did the same thing, when 2 players were
banned for 6 months as well. In 2011 copa America event also, after the win
against Argentina, the players of Mexico did the same stuff, leading to ban of
players for 6 months.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open