The Mexican football team's participation in fun events and celebrations even as they are all set to travel to Russia for the FIFA world cup 2018, has created a furor and has become a huge controversy. The FIFA world cup football event 2018 is all set to begin on June 14. 32 countries are participating in this grand sporting event of Football.
The North American country Mexico is pooled in group F, alongside defending champion Germany, Sweden and South Korea. Mexico, which has not even crossed the quarter finals of the premier event, has this time vowed that they will win the cup. In such a scenario, the players setting out to Russia were given a party, and this party was attended by more than 30 women involved in prostitution.
However the Mexico football
federation has said that it was a free day and it was not a mistake for players
to be free. It is not new for the Mexico team to get embroiled in controversies
involving women, as in 2010 they had did the same thing, when 2 players were
banned for 6 months as well. In 2011 copa America event also, after the win
against Argentina, the players of Mexico did the same stuff, leading to ban of
players for 6 months.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?