The Mexican football team's participation in fun events and celebrations even as they are all set to travel to Russia for the FIFA world cup 2018, has created a furor and has become a huge controversy. The FIFA world cup football event 2018 is all set to begin on June 14. 32 countries are participating in this grand sporting event of Football.
The North American country Mexico is pooled in group F, alongside defending champion Germany, Sweden and South Korea. Mexico, which has not even crossed the quarter finals of the premier event, has this time vowed that they will win the cup. In such a scenario, the players setting out to Russia were given a party, and this party was attended by more than 30 women involved in prostitution.
However the Mexico football
federation has said that it was a free day and it was not a mistake for players
to be free. It is not new for the Mexico team to get embroiled in controversies
involving women, as in 2010 they had did the same thing, when 2 players were
banned for 6 months as well. In 2011 copa America event also, after the win
against Argentina, the players of Mexico did the same stuff, leading to ban of
players for 6 months.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes