According to sources angry and deeply upset over his party leaders for failing to 'gather' people for his ongoing Praja Sankalpa Yatra in West Godavari district which saw poor turnout, YS Jagan reportedly threw a water bottle at the district president and other senior leaders of the party. Meanwhile Jagan was so disappointed with lukewarm response to his Padayatra in the several places of West Godavari district.
Further the response for his Yatra in Rayalaseema was moderate, the response for the yatra deteriorated after it entered Guntur district. Moreover the crowds were not in large numbers in Palakollu, Achanta, Penugonda and the latest being Tanuku and further not just in rural parts, even the public response to his yatra in the major towns said to have shocked Jagan.
Furthermore Jagan told to have expressed his deep displeasure on the local
leadership over failing to pull crowds to his Yatra. Jagan is particularly
upset with very less turn out in Achanta and Tanuku. Moreover it is said that
the response for his yatra in West Godavari delta is very disappointing for
Jagan. Hance Jagan told the leaders that they failed to get people for his
yatra while he was doing the yatra with a great difficulty.
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?