Mumbai sources stated that actress Deepika Padukone one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood. Since past couple of days, several rumors are doing about her wedding plans with Padmavaat actor Ranveer Singh. Accordingly neither Deepika nor Ranveer have made an official announcement about their marriage plans. Presently Deepika is basking in the success of her latest release Padmavaat and Same goes for Ranveer too.
Earlier Deepika was earlier linked to Ranbir Kapoor and Sidharth Mallya. Moreover Ranveer Singh is making every effort to take their relationship to the next level, but speculations doing the rounds suggest that there is some trouble in Deepveer paradise. Moreover rumors are flying thick and fast that thought Ranveer wants to marry Deepika she is a little nervous about the entire thing. Hence a bad breakup could kill your hopes and make you anxious about your other relationships and that is what is keeping Deepika from going ahead with her wedding plans.
Presently the couple has become talk of the town after they appeared
together at Sonam Kapoor's wedding. Besides, people are wondering what happened
to Sidharth Malhotra who was linked to Alia Bhatt earlier. Media reports added the
duo made their debut in Karan Johar's Student Of The Year. Moreover on the
career front, Deepika is yet to sign a project. Ranveer Singh is busy with
Gully Boy while Alia is basking in the success of her recent release Raazi.
Ranbir is awaiting the release of Sanju which is a biopic of veteran actor
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar