Mumbai sources stated that actress Deepika Padukone one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood. Since past couple of days, several rumors are doing about her wedding plans with Padmavaat actor Ranveer Singh. Accordingly neither Deepika nor Ranveer have made an official announcement about their marriage plans. Presently Deepika is basking in the success of her latest release Padmavaat and Same goes for Ranveer too.
Earlier Deepika was earlier linked to Ranbir Kapoor and Sidharth Mallya. Moreover Ranveer Singh is making every effort to take their relationship to the next level, but speculations doing the rounds suggest that there is some trouble in Deepveer paradise. Moreover rumors are flying thick and fast that thought Ranveer wants to marry Deepika she is a little nervous about the entire thing. Hence a bad breakup could kill your hopes and make you anxious about your other relationships and that is what is keeping Deepika from going ahead with her wedding plans.
Presently the couple has become talk of the town after they appeared
together at Sonam Kapoor's wedding. Besides, people are wondering what happened
to Sidharth Malhotra who was linked to Alia Bhatt earlier. Media reports added the
duo made their debut in Karan Johar's Student Of The Year. Moreover on the
career front, Deepika is yet to sign a project. Ranveer Singh is busy with
Gully Boy while Alia is basking in the success of her recent release Raazi.
Ranbir is awaiting the release of Sanju which is a biopic of veteran actor
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open