Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that preparations for the June 12 summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un are moving along very well. Meanwhile as per report the President's statement comes a day after Singapore designated a special event area of the Sentosa island tourist resort for Tuesday's historic summit, which is expected to be covered by over 2,500 journalists from across the world.
Media reports added that there was initially much uncertainty over whether the summit would go ahead at all, and it was briefly called off last month by Trump after a dispute with the North Koreans over the key issue of denuclearization. Hence Trump said "North Korea (summit) looks like it's moving along very well, where a lot of relationship is being built and a lot of negotiation going on even before the trip. But it looks like it's coming along fine”.
Moreover multiple US and N Korean teams are holding simultaneous meetings
ahead of the Singapore Summit. Trump said "We will see what happens, but
very important. It will be a very important couple of days”. Furthermore the Japanese
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe would be at the White House later this week for talks
with Trump on the latter's summit meeting with North Korea.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open