Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that preparations for the June 12 summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un are moving along very well. Meanwhile as per report the President's statement comes a day after Singapore designated a special event area of the Sentosa island tourist resort for Tuesday's historic summit, which is expected to be covered by over 2,500 journalists from across the world.
Media reports added that there was initially much uncertainty over whether the summit would go ahead at all, and it was briefly called off last month by Trump after a dispute with the North Koreans over the key issue of denuclearization. Hence Trump said "North Korea (summit) looks like it's moving along very well, where a lot of relationship is being built and a lot of negotiation going on even before the trip. But it looks like it's coming along fine”.
Moreover multiple US and N Korean teams are holding simultaneous meetings
ahead of the Singapore Summit. Trump said "We will see what happens, but
very important. It will be a very important couple of days”. Furthermore the Japanese
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe would be at the White House later this week for talks
with Trump on the latter's summit meeting with North Korea.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018