Ambitious former IPS officer V V Lakshminarayana (VVL), who had joined the political bandwagon of the State, is seen treading cautiously after his debut. He had earned popularity in the State, particularly among the students, when he handled the cases like Satyam Ramalinga Raju and Jaganmohan Reddy, during his stint as joint director of the CBI. He became a celebrity and a symbol of honesty. He was invited by most of the colleges in the State to address their students and there was more publicity to him than he desired.
Riding on the positive image that he had earned in the State, Lakshminarayana had quit his IPS job and joined the politics. He started his political career in Guntur district addressing the farmers and later moved on to the general public. His interaction in Srikakulam district and later in Nellore and now in Vizianagaram are being planned with a lot of care. Though there are strong rumours that he has his links with the RSS and thus will be joining the BJP soon, he is keeping his cards close to his chest, giving no hints for the people to guess.
Lakshminarayana is interacting with the cross section of people. The farmers, students, youth and the members of the clubs like rotary and lions that have various professionals, are his select audiences as of now. In a way, he is cautiously testing his luck before laying his hand for political stakes. Filling an auditorium of a college, where the audiences are captive, is different from filling a venue, where the audiences are to be volunteers. He finds this difference now as the chairs are empty and the gathering runs into just a few dozens.
It is clear that the farmer IPS officer wants to be a Minister and that too holding Agriculture portfolio. But, it is not easy for him to fulfil his dream if he is alone and fails to align with any party. It is here he is trying to be judicious and is making his moves carefully. It might take a few more months for him to make up his mind and people would have to wait for that day.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam