Hyderabad sources made a statement that Animal Husbandry Minister T Srinivas Yadav said yesterday that the distribution of the famous fish 'prasadam' for asthma treatment by the Bathini family, which has been doing so for 173 years, would commence here on June 8. Meanwhile he said the distribution would begin from 9 AM on June 8 at the Exhibition Grounds in Nampally here.
As per report from sources the minister said large scale arrangements have been made as lakhs of people come to the city for the fish 'prasadam', a state government release quoted him as saying. Moreover he said any inconvenience in the event should be brought to the notice of the administration.
Media reports added that he further added "The
Bathini family has been distributing the fish 'prasadam' since 173 years”. This
prasadam had cured asthma for many people of the state and even people throng
from other states for the same.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?