Hyderabad sources made a statement that Animal Husbandry Minister T Srinivas Yadav said yesterday that the distribution of the famous fish 'prasadam' for asthma treatment by the Bathini family, which has been doing so for 173 years, would commence here on June 8. Meanwhile he said the distribution would begin from 9 AM on June 8 at the Exhibition Grounds in Nampally here.
As per report from sources the minister said large scale arrangements have been made as lakhs of people come to the city for the fish 'prasadam', a state government release quoted him as saying. Moreover he said any inconvenience in the event should be brought to the notice of the administration.
Media reports added that he further added "The
Bathini family has been distributing the fish 'prasadam' since 173 years”. This
prasadam had cured asthma for many people of the state and even people throng
from other states for the same.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai