Previously when Chandrababu Naidu was in Delhi to meet the senior leaders and parliament members to gather support for the cause of the Special Category Status of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu had spent long two and a half hours, but neither Modi nor none of the BJP's senior leaders hardly paid attention to him. According to report in fact, Modi, who had crossed from the right side of the hall to the left as he went from the Lok Sabha to the Rajya Sabha, along with officials and BJP leaders, did not even look at Chandrababu after severing ties with his party.
Meanwhile as per report after all this turmoil between Chandrababu and Modi, the twain is going to have face to face meet finally. Media reports added that Naidu will be visiting Delhi to participate in the NITI Ayog meeting to be presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently Chandrababu is said to be preparing a document with all the figures to expose the union government's failure in safeguarding the interests of Andhra Pradesh and its failure in fulfilling the promises made to the residuary state.
Further Naidu is anticipated to question Modi
government for adopting new guidelines in releasing funds under 15th Finance
Commission in the meeting to be attended by CMs of all states. Earlier Chandrababu
had planned to boycott the meeting to protest the Centre's denial to grant
special category status to Andhra. Moreover after seeking suggestions from
his party leaders, Naidu decided to attend the meeting and embarrass Modi.
Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis' Washington sources reported that United States President Donald Trump, or rather a part of him, is in the news. Recently the pornographic film star Stormy Daniels, in her tell-all memoir "Full Disclosure", has claimed that the US President has "an unusual penis". Meanwhile the book is expected to come out before the mid-term elections
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!