Previously when Chandrababu Naidu was in Delhi to meet the senior leaders and parliament members to gather support for the cause of the Special Category Status of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu had spent long two and a half hours, but neither Modi nor none of the BJP's senior leaders hardly paid attention to him. According to report in fact, Modi, who had crossed from the right side of the hall to the left as he went from the Lok Sabha to the Rajya Sabha, along with officials and BJP leaders, did not even look at Chandrababu after severing ties with his party.
Meanwhile as per report after all this turmoil between Chandrababu and Modi, the twain is going to have face to face meet finally. Media reports added that Naidu will be visiting Delhi to participate in the NITI Ayog meeting to be presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently Chandrababu is said to be preparing a document with all the figures to expose the union government's failure in safeguarding the interests of Andhra Pradesh and its failure in fulfilling the promises made to the residuary state.
Further Naidu is anticipated to question Modi
government for adopting new guidelines in releasing funds under 15th Finance
Commission in the meeting to be attended by CMs of all states. Earlier Chandrababu
had planned to boycott the meeting to protest the Centre's denial to grant
special category status to Andhra. Moreover after seeking suggestions from
his party leaders, Naidu decided to attend the meeting and embarrass Modi.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day