According to sources in a sharp and acerbic counter to Pawan Kalyan, ex Union Minister and philanthropist Ashok Gajapathi Raju has shot back saying how can leaders who are doing Yatras in resorts would solve people's problems. Recently Gajapathi Raju has drawn comparison between actor turned politician NTR and Pawan and said that NTR had never taken a small break during his yatras and has not even attended his son's marriage.
Meanwhile Raju rebuked Pawan and hailed NTR stating that it was NTR's commitment. Previously during his Yatra in Vizianagaram at the Fort, Pawan Kalyan had taken pot shots at Raju by trying to introduce himself in a satirical way 'My Name is Pawan Kalyan'. Meanwhile it all began when Ashok Gajapathi Raju had stated that he doesn't know who Pawan is.
Furthermore as per report since then, Pawan has
been trying to corner Raju. But certainly, the latest remarks of Raju have come
as a blow to PK.
AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM Chennai sources stated that Karunas, also a well known actor and founder of a small outfit, was picked up from his house Sunday morning by a special team. Accordingly the Tiruvadanai legislator was earlier booked under various sections of the IPC for criminal conspiracy, promoting enmity, promoting disharmony, attempt to murder and issuing death threats.
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP