Mumbai sources reported that BJP president Amit Shah on Wednesday called on actress Madhuri Dixit here as part of his party's "Contact for Support" campaign and briefed her on the achievements of the Narendra Modi government. Meanwhile Shah, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and other BJP leaders, met Dixit at her residence in suburban Mumbai as part of the saffron party's "Sampark se Samarthan" (Contact for Support) campaign.
As per report during the meeting that lasted for around 40 minutes, Shah presented a booklet containing the achievements of the BJP-led central government in the last four years to the Bollywood icon. Meanwhile Dixit's husband Sriram Nene, a surgeon, was also present during the meeting. "It was pleasant meeting the noted Bollywood actress @MadhuriDixit and Dr. Shriram Nene as a part of "Sampark for Samarthan" initiative at their home in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Furthermore the BJP president is scheduled to meet
legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar and industrialist Ratan Tata at their
respective residences later in the day as part of the campaign that has been
launched by the saffron party in the run-up to the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. As
per report he has also met cricket legend Kapil Dev, former chief justice of
India R C Lahoti and yoga guru Ramdev, who is associated with the Patanjali
group of companies, as part of the campaign.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy