Former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherji from the congress party, had graced the annual event of the RSS organization. The annual celebrations of RSS are currently being held in Nagpur city of Maharashtra.
In this event, the former president and senior congress leader Pranab Mukherji had been invited as the special guest of honor. Pranab had received the invite to attend the annual event a week before itself. Since then there were numerous controversies and speculations, and theories making rounds, if the leader will make an appearance in the rival camp event or not.
However, his decision was kept a
close guarded secret. Finally, he had announced that he will be attending the
event, and this had created a huge chaos. In such a scenario, Pranab had been
to Maharashtra yesterday night to attend the event, and has been in talks with
RSS leaders. He also met Mohan Bhagawat, the leader of RSS, and both had paid
respects at the birth place of RSS founder KP Hedgewar.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind