Several miscreants had ventured into a theater screening Kaala, in Bangalore, and had attacked the theater staff brutally, following which the staff has been admitted with injuries in hospital.
Due to Rajinikanth's opinions on Cauvery, there were widespread opposition against Kaala movie in Karnataka by Kannada outfits, and the movie has finally released today with police protection. Despite court orders and protection given by police, several protesters had barged into theaters and had gone on a rampage.
Distributor Kanakapura had promised
that the movie will be releasing from noon show, and it was by
evening that Kaala found release. Due to his words, several miscreants entered
Mantri Mall in Malleswaram, Bangalore and had attacked a theater staff. He was
beaten brutally with a helmet, and the visuals have been recorded even in CCTV.
The employee, Prasad Sheety has been admitted in hospital with severe
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA