Lucknow sources stated that soon after yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali threatened scrapping of a planned mega food park along the Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath swiftly moved to remove the bottlenecks the project is facing. Presently Yogi Adityanath has spoken to both Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved chief Acharya Balkrishna, and officials have been asked to look into the matter.
Accordingly the food processing unit, planned over 450 acres near the Yamuna Expressway in Noida near Delhi, was expected to improve the livelihoods of lakhs of farmers and provide huge employment opportunities for young people of Uttar Pradesh. Moreover Patanjali had said it would create 10,000 jobs and produce goods worth Rs 25,000 crore annually, if it runs to its full capacity.
Meanwhile Acharya Balkrishna, the co-founder of Patanjali
Ayurved who owns 98.6% of the company, told the media that they haven't been
able to complete the paperwork because they received no help from the state
government. Moreover the company had several meetings with officials, ministers
and even the Chief Minister, but the matter remained unresolved.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?