Lucknow sources stated that soon after yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali threatened scrapping of a planned mega food park along the Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath swiftly moved to remove the bottlenecks the project is facing. Presently Yogi Adityanath has spoken to both Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved chief Acharya Balkrishna, and officials have been asked to look into the matter.
Accordingly the food processing unit, planned over 450 acres near the Yamuna Expressway in Noida near Delhi, was expected to improve the livelihoods of lakhs of farmers and provide huge employment opportunities for young people of Uttar Pradesh. Moreover Patanjali had said it would create 10,000 jobs and produce goods worth Rs 25,000 crore annually, if it runs to its full capacity.
Meanwhile Acharya Balkrishna, the co-founder of Patanjali
Ayurved who owns 98.6% of the company, told the media that they haven't been
able to complete the paperwork because they received no help from the state
government. Moreover the company had several meetings with officials, ministers
and even the Chief Minister, but the matter remained unresolved.
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP