Chennai sources reported that even before Kaala released, the color black’s significance in this film was one of the aspects that was discussed widely. Meanwhile the film’s teaser had clear references to the black white divide that is of political import “Kaala na Karuppu” (Kaala means black), “Karuppu uzhaipoda vannam,” (Black is the color of the proletariat) are some of the dialogues that touched on it.
Accordingly Thalaivar fans were quick to pick up on this and the sea of black that descended upon theatres in Chennai will tell you how. Meanwhile when donning black clothes, many sporting unique black T-shirts specifically designed for Kaala, these Rajini fans confessed their allegiance to their star.
Rajinikanth’s Kaala comes at a time when the actor has made his
political intentions clear. Furthermore in an average film, most people would
not ponder the significance of colors on screen. Media added not many film
releases in the country have hoards of fans sporting a color theme, but Kaala leaves an impact on
the viewers and the way they look at the color black. In Ranjith’s Kaala, the color black is
respectable; it is the color of hard work, the color of the working class and
it is precisely this point that has resonated so well with the audience.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open