Jaganmohan Reddy is known for making right decisions at a wrong time or wrong decisions at the right time. The latest is his meeting with the TTD’s former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu.
Deekshitulu is fighting a battle with the State government and Jaganmohan Reddy was right in tweeting in favaour of Deekshitulu. The TDP, to justify its action of giving retirement of the chief priest, is shifting the blame on the BJP leadership. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and his Cabinet colleagues, party leaders and the TTD trust board members are blaming the BJP for politicising the temple issues to target the TDP government.
BJP senior leader Subrahmanya Swamy’s decision to challenge the TTD issues in Supreme Court had come handy for the TDP leaders to substantiate their allegations against the BJP’s involvement. The TDP leaders from Tirupati to Srikakulam are blaming the BJP. They say that the BJP is behind Ramana Deekshitulu to conspire against the TDP government and destabilise the administration.
When the entire TDP’s focus is on exposing the BJP’s hand behind the former TTD chief priest, Jaganmohan Reddy had given them a chance to shift their focus from the BJP to YSR Congress. Minutes after Deekshitulu had met Jaganmohan Reddy the TDP leaders went on record exposing the nexus. The TDP leaders now have a chance to escape from their wrong doings in Tirumala, if any as alleged by Ramana Deekshitulu, and blame BJP and YSR Congress.
As Jaganmohan Reddy is a known Christian, Deekshitulu’s meeting with him is seen as a threat to the Hindu faith and also conspiracy of Christianity against Hindus. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was the first to hit at Jaganmohan Reddy and Deekshitulu’s nexus and tried to wash off his hands. There were more than a dozen Ministers from the Cabinet who saw Hindu religion kept at the feet of a Christian leader. Jaganmohan Reddy did this mistake of taking the blame from the BJP to his shoulders and thus had given a chance to the TDP to hit at him and dilute the criticism at TDP for its intervention in Tirumala.
The TDP which was blamed by the Hindus for appointing a Christian as trust board chairman and its interventions on the seven hills, is now conveniently escaping from the negative shade pulling Jaganmohan Reddy into the controversy and projecting him as the reason for the controversy.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli