Jaganmohan Reddy is known for making right decisions at a wrong time or wrong decisions at the right time. The latest is his meeting with the TTD’s former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu.
Deekshitulu is fighting a battle with the State government and Jaganmohan Reddy was right in tweeting in favaour of Deekshitulu. The TDP, to justify its action of giving retirement of the chief priest, is shifting the blame on the BJP leadership. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and his Cabinet colleagues, party leaders and the TTD trust board members are blaming the BJP for politicising the temple issues to target the TDP government.
BJP senior leader Subrahmanya Swamy’s decision to challenge the TTD issues in Supreme Court had come handy for the TDP leaders to substantiate their allegations against the BJP’s involvement. The TDP leaders from Tirupati to Srikakulam are blaming the BJP. They say that the BJP is behind Ramana Deekshitulu to conspire against the TDP government and destabilise the administration.
When the entire TDP’s focus is on exposing the BJP’s hand behind the former TTD chief priest, Jaganmohan Reddy had given them a chance to shift their focus from the BJP to YSR Congress. Minutes after Deekshitulu had met Jaganmohan Reddy the TDP leaders went on record exposing the nexus. The TDP leaders now have a chance to escape from their wrong doings in Tirumala, if any as alleged by Ramana Deekshitulu, and blame BJP and YSR Congress.
As Jaganmohan Reddy is a known Christian, Deekshitulu’s meeting with him is seen as a threat to the Hindu faith and also conspiracy of Christianity against Hindus. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was the first to hit at Jaganmohan Reddy and Deekshitulu’s nexus and tried to wash off his hands. There were more than a dozen Ministers from the Cabinet who saw Hindu religion kept at the feet of a Christian leader. Jaganmohan Reddy did this mistake of taking the blame from the BJP to his shoulders and thus had given a chance to the TDP to hit at him and dilute the criticism at TDP for its intervention in Tirumala.
The TDP which was blamed by the Hindus for appointing a Christian as trust board chairman and its interventions on the seven hills, is now conveniently escaping from the negative shade pulling Jaganmohan Reddy into the controversy and projecting him as the reason for the controversy.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?