Jaganmohan Reddy is known for making right decisions at a wrong time or wrong decisions at the right time. The latest is his meeting with the TTD’s former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu.
Deekshitulu is fighting a battle with the State government and Jaganmohan Reddy was right in tweeting in favaour of Deekshitulu. The TDP, to justify its action of giving retirement of the chief priest, is shifting the blame on the BJP leadership. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and his Cabinet colleagues, party leaders and the TTD trust board members are blaming the BJP for politicising the temple issues to target the TDP government.
BJP senior leader Subrahmanya Swamy’s decision to challenge the TTD issues in Supreme Court had come handy for the TDP leaders to substantiate their allegations against the BJP’s involvement. The TDP leaders from Tirupati to Srikakulam are blaming the BJP. They say that the BJP is behind Ramana Deekshitulu to conspire against the TDP government and destabilise the administration.
When the entire TDP’s focus is on exposing the BJP’s hand behind the former TTD chief priest, Jaganmohan Reddy had given them a chance to shift their focus from the BJP to YSR Congress. Minutes after Deekshitulu had met Jaganmohan Reddy the TDP leaders went on record exposing the nexus. The TDP leaders now have a chance to escape from their wrong doings in Tirumala, if any as alleged by Ramana Deekshitulu, and blame BJP and YSR Congress.
As Jaganmohan Reddy is a known Christian, Deekshitulu’s meeting with him is seen as a threat to the Hindu faith and also conspiracy of Christianity against Hindus. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was the first to hit at Jaganmohan Reddy and Deekshitulu’s nexus and tried to wash off his hands. There were more than a dozen Ministers from the Cabinet who saw Hindu religion kept at the feet of a Christian leader. Jaganmohan Reddy did this mistake of taking the blame from the BJP to his shoulders and thus had given a chance to the TDP to hit at him and dilute the criticism at TDP for its intervention in Tirumala.
The TDP which was blamed by the Hindus for appointing a Christian as trust board chairman and its interventions on the seven hills, is now conveniently escaping from the negative shade pulling Jaganmohan Reddy into the controversy and projecting him as the reason for the controversy.
AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees Hyderabad sources reported that the Congress on Wednesday named newcomer legislator A. Revanth Reddy and former MP Ponnam Prabhakar as working presidents of the Telangana state Congress. Mr Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, who held the position earlier, has been made chairman of the campaign committee. Meanwhile AICC president Rahul Gandhi appointed politician turned actor Vijayashanti
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!