With 2019 Elections approaching near, its the tussle for Power in AP as Ruling TDP, YSR, and Janasena on Road shows playing a blame game on each other.
NaraChandra Babu chose Mahanadu, Navanirmana Deeksha and as his tools to woo the citizens who are in a confusion state , While YSRs Jagan chose Praja Sankalpam indulging in a Padayatra in rural areas enquiring their concerns. Pawan Kalyan of Janasena is no far continuing his mission visiting Ananthpur, Vizag and consoling citizens about Happy days in AndhraPradesh to arrive very soon.
All the Parties simultaneously on fight for Supremacy against Special Category Status , NCBN and his ruling TDP have already cut ties with BJP for fight against AP Special Category Status, so is YSR Party whose MPs have submitted their resignations to the speaker for the same reason.
With Allegations of Corruption rumor trending high on the ruling TDP party , YSR and Janasena are seen taking advantage of it by even more digging into it by bringing down the popularity of the ruling CM.
While former Priest of TTD Dr. Ramana Deekshatulu also levying allegations on the irregularities in Temple Governance as it comes under AP State scrutiny, the problems for NCBN and TDP are increasing endangering their chances of recapturing the throne of .AP.
The Scenario may change as elections draw closer , It will be finances who will play a major role involving in Horse Trading, Shuffling of Cadres, and wooing Citizens.
It once again looks even AP also face the same issue as in Karnataka with a hung assembly managed to form Government with the help of Alliance.
As Literates have refrained away from voting , it will be Money that will play a key role in wooing the Minorities and Illiterates who will be attracted to the expensive sops distributed by the Politicians and select their leader of choice .
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery