According to sources the stage is all set for Arjun Tendulkar, son of cricketing god Sachin Tendulkar to make his debut for the National side in the Under-19 category. Meanwhile Arjun, who is currently 18, has been selected to play for India Under-19 squad for two four day matches to be played against Sri Lanka in July this year.
As per report he could not find his spot in the one day team of the same tour. Moreover chipping in with a brilliant 27 ball 48 with the bat and four crucial wickets with the ball in a match for cricket club of India against cricket club of Hong Kong, Arjun hit the headlines recently.
Tendulkar senior said "We are happy on Arjun
being selected in India U-19 team". Moreover unlike his father who had
enthralled the cricketing world with his batting, Arjun dons the role of an
all- rounder in the team. Furthermore with his selection to the Under-19 squad,
Arjun would now play under the supervision of Head coach Rahul Dravid who along
with his father had brought great laurels to the nation.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees