According to sources the stage is all set for Arjun Tendulkar, son of cricketing god Sachin Tendulkar to make his debut for the National side in the Under-19 category. Meanwhile Arjun, who is currently 18, has been selected to play for India Under-19 squad for two four day matches to be played against Sri Lanka in July this year.
As per report he could not find his spot in the one day team of the same tour. Moreover chipping in with a brilliant 27 ball 48 with the bat and four crucial wickets with the ball in a match for cricket club of India against cricket club of Hong Kong, Arjun hit the headlines recently.
Tendulkar senior said "We are happy on Arjun
being selected in India U-19 team". Moreover unlike his father who had
enthralled the cricketing world with his batting, Arjun dons the role of an
all- rounder in the team. Furthermore with his selection to the Under-19 squad,
Arjun would now play under the supervision of Head coach Rahul Dravid who along
with his father had brought great laurels to the nation.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?