Beijing sources added that in a bid to make roads safer for pedestrians, the Chinese government has come up with a unique idea of constructing lanes, meant only for the use of ‘smart phone’ addicts. Meanwhile most cities in China have specific lanes earmarked for motorists and cyclists but the city of Xian came up a lane especially meant for slow-moving people who are glued to their mobile phones.
As per report a shopping mall in Xian city has built a walking lane which is 100 metres long and one metre wide with a warning being displayed that it is meant "Only for smart phone addicts". Moreover to distinguish it from other pavements, the special lane has been painted red, blue and green.
Accordingly the lane runs by the parking lot of the
mall and all the vehicles are directed to go around the special lane to protect
the pedestrians. Furthermore this move comes after several cases of accidents
were reported in China on account of people using mobile phones while on roads.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?