Several critical rules have been followed with respect to the historical meeting of North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump at Singapore. Even in the hotel they are scheduled to meet, several rules are set to be followed. For their meeting, already the Singapore government has deployed special Gorkha forces.
Kim Jong and Donald Trump will be meeting each other on June 12 at Singapore. This meeting is going to be very significant, as the talks on nuclear weapons usage and restrictions will be made, and decisions will be taken. The two powerful leaders are set to meet in the Capella hotel of Singapore, which is located in Sentosa Island, which has its name meaning peace / truce.
This hotel was built in British Empire
period, and has 112 rooms. Being one of the most expensive hotels of the world,
Capella is the place where foreign bureaucrats stay. Singapore will take care
of the stay, the travel, expenses, and security. The room has been designed in
such a way that both the leaders will enter the hall from opposite side doors
at the same time, and their meet will have them surrounded by 130 soldiers.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar