According to sources Union Minister of Women and Child Development Maneka Gandhi announced that all NRI marriages which are solemnized in India must be registered within 48 hours of wedding. Meanwhile NRIs who fail to register their marriages within the prescribed time will not be issued a Visa or passport, as per Maneka Gandhi.
As per report Maneka's new diktat comes as a sudden surprise as there has been no time frame for registering marriages in India till date. Furthermore recently, the Law Commission issued a report, recommending that the time limit to register marriages should be restricted to 30 days after which a penalty of Rs 5 per day could be imposed.
Moreover the Women and Child Development Ministry will soon issue orders
to all the registrars, instructing them to provide details of NRI marriages to
the ministry for setting up of a central database. Accordingly the ministry
recently issued 6 lookout notices and even got the passports of 5 NRI husbands
revoked by the Ministry of External Affairs. Hence all the ministries will keep
a strict vigil on the arrival or departure of NRI husbands to prevent them from
leaving India after being involved in marital disputes with their wives.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!