Telangana sources added that Ex minister and one of the Congress senior leaders DK Aruna has sprung a major surprise as she managed to stop the defiant leader and MLC K Damodar Reddy from joining the ruling TRS. Accordingly Kuchukulla Damodar Reddy, who has been sulking over the entry of Nagam Janardhan Reddy into Congress and strongly opposing Nagam since both belong to the same Mahabub Nagar district, was planning to join the TRS in the presence of KCR.
Meanwhile the plans of TRS leaders to lure Damodar Reddy were not fruitful with the timely intervention of DK Aruna. Moreover given that DK Aruna has good hold and Damodar Reddy obeys her, she met Damodar Reddy for one on one meeting for more than one hour at the residence of a Congress senior leader. Accordingly DK Aruna convinced Damodar Reddy that he will get due recognition in the party and would also provide opportunity to fight elections in 2019.
Moreover with this, Damodar Reddy has now dropped
his plans to switch the party. Hence Minister Harish Rao has been
entrusted to 'poach' many senior leaders including Reddy from the Congress who
has strong hold in Mahabubnagar district.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?