The Opposition YSR Congress and the Congress party have released separate charge-sheets against the ruling Telugu Desam Party marking completion of four years of the government.
The Opposition YSR Congress had exposed the TDP government on its failure in taking up the Amaravati works with the funds given by the Centre in the last four years. The YSR Congress sought to blame the State on its failure to construct even a single building in the four years. It had also blamed the government on the welfare count alleging that the welfare of the people was ignored as the government’s focus was more on the publicity and foreign tours. The YSR Congress found that the government and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was more dictatorial suppressing the people and the Opposition parties. The democratic functioning was totally ignored in the last four years.
The YSR Congress had blamed the TDP government on the special category status demand and alleged that the TDP had compromised with the BJP on the issue by accepting the special package offered by the Central government in place of the special category status. “The TDP had pushed the State to 15 years backward by giving up its claim for the special category status,” the YSR Congress said in the charge-sheet.
On its part, the Congress had sought to blame the ruling TDP on the debt relief to the farmers and employment opportunities for the youth in the State. “The only employment given by the State government in the last four years was the Cabinet Minister post to Chandrababu Naidu’s son, Nara Lokesh,” the Congress heckled in the charge-sheet. Even the stipend for the unemployed youth was also ignored by the TDP government in the last four years, and had taken up the same a few months before the next round of elections.
The Congress also tried to grill the TDP on loan waiver to the farmers where the TDP had promised total loan waiver during the elections and had implemented only partial loan waiver, depriving the benefit to the thousands of farmers who have now become bank defaulters. The TDP would now have to answer the issues raised by the Congress and the YSR Congress against the government. It is to be seen how the government would come up with the facts on the issues raised.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!