The Opposition YSR Congress and the Congress party have released separate charge-sheets against the ruling Telugu Desam Party marking completion of four years of the government.
The Opposition YSR Congress had exposed the TDP government on its failure in taking up the Amaravati works with the funds given by the Centre in the last four years. The YSR Congress sought to blame the State on its failure to construct even a single building in the four years. It had also blamed the government on the welfare count alleging that the welfare of the people was ignored as the government’s focus was more on the publicity and foreign tours. The YSR Congress found that the government and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was more dictatorial suppressing the people and the Opposition parties. The democratic functioning was totally ignored in the last four years.
The YSR Congress had blamed the TDP government on the special category status demand and alleged that the TDP had compromised with the BJP on the issue by accepting the special package offered by the Central government in place of the special category status. “The TDP had pushed the State to 15 years backward by giving up its claim for the special category status,” the YSR Congress said in the charge-sheet.
On its part, the Congress had sought to blame the ruling TDP on the debt relief to the farmers and employment opportunities for the youth in the State. “The only employment given by the State government in the last four years was the Cabinet Minister post to Chandrababu Naidu’s son, Nara Lokesh,” the Congress heckled in the charge-sheet. Even the stipend for the unemployed youth was also ignored by the TDP government in the last four years, and had taken up the same a few months before the next round of elections.
The Congress also tried to grill the TDP on loan waiver to the farmers where the TDP had promised total loan waiver during the elections and had implemented only partial loan waiver, depriving the benefit to the thousands of farmers who have now become bank defaulters. The TDP would now have to answer the issues raised by the Congress and the YSR Congress against the government. It is to be seen how the government would come up with the facts on the issues raised.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar