According to sources BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao stated that defeating Chandrababu Naidu in AP is the sole objective of the BJP. Recently, Rao admitted that it is not easy to defeat Chandrababu and said Naidu is one of the very few leaders in the country who could estimate the political strategies of Modi and Shah rightly.
Muralidhar Rao when speaking to media in New Delhi said "It is not so easy to defeat Chandrababu. First we have to defeat many of his strengths and we have to hatch several strategies. Our sole objective is to stop him becoming the Chief Minister again”. Furthermore Rao expressed shock over Naidu's sudden break-up with the BJP. Although the TDP's break-up with the BJP was predicted, BJP didn't expect it to happen so early that is part of Chandrababu's master plan.
Moreover Rao even opined that Chandrababu's decision to separate is not
politically wrong. Further he said Naidu's strategy to corner BJP in AP may not
work as Rao stressed that the situations would change as there is still one
year for the elections. As per report he said several new political parties,
alliances, fresh caste equations would come into the picture to take on Chandrababu.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post